Are We Reaching A Prophetic Boiling Point?
PNW - They say a watched pot never boils. Well I've been watching and it seems like things are beginning to heat up! It appears we are in an era when the water is not only heating up, but the bubbles are beginning to form more rapidly than any other time in history.
Consider this sampling of earlier signs of the times and how spread out they were.
• In 1897, Theodore Herzl chaired the 1st Zion Congress with the goal of creating a home for the Jewish people. That was (arguably) the first concrete step toward setting the stage for prophesied end-time events.
• In 1946 Winston Churchill called for a United States of Europe.
• In 1948 Israel became a nation.
• In 1967 Israel miraculously won the Six Day War and gained control of Jerusalem.
• In 1968 the Club of Rome was founded.
• In 1991 the Gulf War turned the worlds attention once again to the Middle East.
• In 1993 the European Union was created.
• In 2001 the terrorist attacks on the symbols of the US military and the US economy took place.
• In 2011 the "Arab Spring" led to civil war in Syria (creating the Ezekiel 38 playground for Russia, Turkey, and Iran).
Take a moment to ponder the prophetic implications of these key events and how spread out they were. (By the way, I wish I had time and space in this article to unpack .....READ MORE
Keeping You Informed of World Events From A Biblical Perspective